Want to host your own website(s) locally, or on the Internet with port forwarding? VestaCP is a great choice to manage multiple websites, accounts, emails, and databases.
Before you install Vesta, you have to:
Let’s get started!
- Log into your server and use the command “sudo su” for root access.
- Type the command “curl -O http://vestacp.com/pub/vst-install.sh” download the installation script.
- Use the command “bash vst-install.sh” to run the installation script.
- Press “y” to proceed with installation.
- Enter an email address and confirm it.
- When completed, the URL for the login page and the details are displayed. Take note of this.
- Log in on the web GUI, then change your password.
- You can now add websites, emails, and databases using the control panel.
Was this tutorial helpful? Please share it with a friend!